Skin Whitening Treatment In India – How Much Will It Cost You?
There are many different types of skin whitening treatments available. You can find information about different treatments, their costs, results, and more in this chronicle.
A skin lightening treatment is a way to reduce the amount of melanin in your skin and melanin is what makes your skin dark, so if you reduce it, your skin will be lighter. Treatment can help with things like dark spots, uneven skin tone, freckles, and other marks on your skin.
Here’s the Truth About Skin Whitening Treatments
Most people think that skin lightening treatments are the same as skin whitening or fair treatments which is not true. Skin whitening treatments involve using harsh chemicals to alter the amount of melanin in your skin.
This is unsafe and can change your skin’s natural color. Dermatologists say that this is a popular myth and it is not possible to lighten your skin beyond its natural color.
Various skin fairness treatment prospects
There are many different types of treatments that can help you achieve lighter skin. You can choose to have a treatment on a specific body part, or you can have a facial treatment. Here are a few common treatments:
1. Chemical Peel: A dermatologist will recommend a solution that contains alpha-hydroxy acids from natural sources to exfoliate the damaged upper layers of skin. This helps to eliminate melanin build-up and allows healthy tissue to appear on the surface. Chemical peels can be light, medium, or deep depending on their concentration.
A chemical peel is a good choice if you want to lighten your skin, it can make your skin look better by reducing blemishes, getting rid of tanning, and making the skin tone more even.
2. Laser Treatment: Doctors use a concentrated beam of light to minimize melanin build-up in the target area during the laser treatment. The pigment will eventually be removed by the immune system of the skin.
The skin appears healthier and brighter after the treatment. The regenerated skin is flawless. The laser treatment is also safe for brightening the skin tone of both the face and specific body areas.
3. Skin lightening injections: Skin whitening injections contain a skin lightening agent called glutathione. Glutathione minimizes the production of an enzyme called tyrosinase, which increases melanin levels. People think that these injections can detoxify the body, protect the skin from harmful UV rays and enhance your skin tone.
The “Natural Medicine Comprehensive Database” classified the use of this injection as “possibly safe”, but did not comment on its efficacy as a skin-lightening agent. Studies suggest that a high dosage of glutathione might cause severe side effects. There is not a lot of evidence to say what the results of taking glutathione will be. Even though some skin clinics offer these injections, it is a good idea to make a decision after you have learned more about it.
4. Skin lightening products: There are many chemical-based skin lightening products available on the market. They usually have ingredients like azelaic acid, arbutin, retinol, hydroquinone, glycolic acid, lactic acid, and kojic acid.
Some of these ingredients are popular because they can lighten your skin immediately. But using them for a long time can cause some side effects, so it’s not a good idea to use them for a long time.
5. Arbutin: Hydroquinone is a popular ingredient in many skin-lightening products and anti-pigmentation solutions. It helps lighten the color of the skin and can be very effective in reducing freckles, stretch marks, and aging spots.
6. Skin Whitening Surgery: There is a lot of interest in medical procedures to treat pigmentary concerns, “skin whitening surgeries” don’t exist. Experienced and qualified dermatologists can perform treatments like laser toning and chemical peels that are safe, effective, and non-invasive. These treatments can be done in a clinic without any hospitalization necessary.
Are you curious about how much skin whitening treatments cost in India?
The average cost of skin lightening treatments can range from Rs 1,800 to Rs 5,500 for chemical peels, Rs 4,000 to Rs 30,000 for laser treatment, and Rs 6,000 to Rs 40,000 for skin lightening injections. The cost of fairness creams can range from Rs 200 to Rs 2,000.
Why Do Skin Lightening Treatment Prices Vary so Much?
The cost of skin lightening treatments depends on the person’s skin type.
The price of treatment depends on the size of the treated area. Procedures done on smaller areas, like the face, are less expensive than those done on bigger areas, like arms, legs, or back.
The cost of a dermatology clinic can be affected by many things, such as its location, the expertise of the dermatologists and therapists, the type of equipment used, and how many sessions are required.
See Astonishing Results After Skin Lightening!
Before and after images can help you see the results of skin lightening treatments.
Is Skin Lightening Treatment Really Permanent?
The effects of skin lightening treatments can last for a few months to a few years. To keep the results of the treatment, dermatologists recommend the following tips:
Living a healthy lifestyle is important.
Make effective use of sunscreen which is useful in protecting your skin from sunlight.
If you want to take care of your skin, you should follow a basic routine.
You should have maintenance sessions from time to time.
You should eat a balanced diet and drink more water to stay healthy.
The results of bleaching agents and chemical peels are not permanent and can vary depending on the person’s skin type. However, laser treatments offer a long-term solution for skin lightening. Laser treatments can remove tattoos and birthmarks, but not tan and melasma.
Get the perfect skin with our lightening treatment packages!
If you want to restore your skin tone safely and effectively, some reputable skin clinics offer various packages of skin lightening treatments customized to match your specific grooming needs. Based on the target area, you have the following options:
There is a new treatment for the entire body whitening.
A face whitening procedure is a way to make your skin look more light-colored.
A way to get rid of underarm dark patches is by using a skin brightening treatment.
There is a new beauty treatment that you can use to make your neck, hands, and feet look brighter.
There is a new treatment to make your private parts lighter. This includes your inner thighs and bikini area.
Want to lighten your skin tone this summer? If so, contact Aarthi Skin Care Clinic in Chennai for the most advanced and safe treatments available. Our skilled team of dermatologists can prescribe you the best skin whitening medicine based on your needs and your skin condition to keep it glowy and healthy always.