What’s the best treatment for acne scars?
Acne scars are unpleasant marks on face and are the most stubborn in nature. A single follow treatment can work for someone. However, to avoid complexions, various new procedures follow up can improve the lasting effect.
Here are few best available treatments at Aarthi skin care.
- Laser treatments. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the outer layer of skin. As the wound heals, new skin forms. Less intense lasers cause less damage, but are also less effective.(Erbium Yag and Co2 help)
- Dermabrasion. This procedure involves removing the top layer of skin with a rapidly rotating wire brush. Surface scars may be completely removed, and deeper acne scars may appear less noticeable.
- Surgery. In some cases, surgery to remove deeply indented acne scars is an option. A minor procedure, called punch excision, cuts out individual acne scars. Stitches or a skin graft repairs the hole left at the scar site.Dermal grafts can be placed to cause scar elevation.
- Tissue fillers. Injecting collagen or fat under the skin and into the acne scars can fill out or stretch the skin, making acne scars less noticeable. Results are temporary, so you’d need to repeat the injections periodically.
- Dermaroller and Platelet rich plasma : Rollers help to smoothen the scar and causes collagen regeneration , PRP helps to reduce the downtime of lasers and other procedure and produces growth factors for lifting the scars.
- Subcision :Subcision is a simple and safe office surgery procedure for treatment of depressed acne scars
Schedule an appointment and know your best way to get rid of Acne. Click here to book an appointment.